Hello, welcome to Ancora!
Ancora Transitional Services seeks to:
- Provide educational and training services to individuals in need of employment.
- Augment marketable skills that can be used by program participants in search of economic stability.
- Provide case management to program participants in need of resource planning and referral services.
- Effectively transition Ancora Inc. participants out of the program into independent employment.
We do this by:
- Networking with local businesses and establishing paid internship positions for program participants.
- Opening, operating, and managing a commercial bakery that will be staffed by program participants for 16-week periods.
- Providing professional training that will help program participants gain proficiency in a myriad of employment skills including:
- maintaining a sanitary work environment
- delivery of catering orders
- customer service
- Offering case management that involves resume building, participation in job fairs, and mock-interview training in an effort to achieve improved job attainment outcomes.
- Offering training and assistance free-of-charge and paying hourly wages to program participants who work at either the commercial bakery and internship sites.
- Engaging program participants in transition services and supportive aftercare by assisting them in seeking gainful employment following the end of the 16-week employment program period.
This is the excerpt for your very first post.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding our program. We are here to help!
Phone: 505 465 9117